Cheliax, Empire of Devils
Ki Diversity (Combat)
You have trained at the feet of the masters of the Muscle Soul Fighters Club, a secret society of wrestlers. With their secrets you have mastered new ways to apply your Ki.
Prerequisites: Ki pool class feature, Wis 13, Muscle Soul Fighters Club 25 TPA.
Benefit: You learn how to channel your Ki in a new ability. Choose one of the following Ki powers:
- Bone Crusher: When you succeed at a trip or disarm combat maneuver, you may spend 1 point from your Ki pool as a swift action to deal damage to your opponent as if you had hit them with an unarmed strike.
- Iron Claw: You may spend 1 point from your Ki pool as a swift action to execute your next Stunning Fist attack as a melee touch attack rather than a normal melee attack.
- Grab a Chair: You may spend 1 point from your Ki pool as a swift action to imbue a single improvised weapon in your hands with the Ki focus weapon special ability until your next turn. You also do not take penalties to attack rolls for using an improvised weapon until your next turn.
- Dodging Bottles: If you have the Deflect Arrows feat, you may spend 1 point from your Ki pool as an immediate action to use that feat to deflect a second missile weapon that round. If you have the Snatch Arrows feat, you may use this ability to catch a second weapon, but not throw it back.
- Muscle Spirit: You may spend 1 point from your Kipool as a swift action to substitute your Wisdom score for your Strength or Dexterity for all melees or ranged attacks you make that round.
Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, you may choose an additional ability from the list above. Monks can select this feat as a monk bonus feat.